Each of these Springy picture books has exceptional illustrations and fun storylines that all three of my kids and I loved reading. Enjoy!
1. Mr. Tiger Goes Wild: A tiger living in an uptight society gets bored with always being so proper and refined. The book is funny, endearing, and encourages kids to be themselves. (Note: Must read dialogue in a British accent.)
2. The Curious Garden: Everyone in a barren, treeless city perpetually stays inside until a little boy discovers a forgotten garden and brings it to life. This is a beautifully told story of the joy and fulfillment that even the simplest of gardens can bring.
3. Yoga Bunny: As a yoga teacher, this book is right up my alley. Bunny is practicing his yoga, but his friends seem too busy and tired to join him. If Bunny could only show his friends that a little bit of yoga could be the solution to their problems…
Kids will learn simple yoga poses to help them relax as they enjoy this fun book.
4. All the World: This book is breathtaking. It’s no wonder it’s a Caldecott winner. the story follows a family’s day and teaches us to celebrate simple pleasures and family connections.
5. Home: This visually mesmerizing book shares the different places people, animals, and even fairies call home.